Go out with Botje, our virtual guide.
A virtual guide?
Botje takes you on a tour through Brussels. Here you choose the Brussels Bazaar walk and discover the classics of Brussels such as the Grand Place and the Saint Hubert Galleries. We also walk through other smaller neighborhoods such as Saint-Géry and the Vismarkt.
Botje communicates via Messenger and gives you information about where you are. You choose how much you want to read, whether you want extra stories or not and sometimes you can choose from different directions. In this way Botje adapts to what you prefer to see and discover.
Botje also has a whole list of nice addresses where you can eat or drink something. Shopping is also possible, the best addresses were highlighted.
When you are ready you can continue at your own pace.
Be sure to watch the video where you can see Botje at work. (Mind you, the movie is a little faster than in real life.)
Why go out with Botje?
Botje is your ideal guide if you are on your own or with a small group . Botje also has humor and will guide you through the city.
The walk is very interactive , leave the choice to you. Almost as if the guide is adapting to the group.
You can also set the pace yourself, enter where you want, ... And you can do it whenever you want. Botje is very flexible !
How does it work?
- After payment you will receive a link from us, as well as a document that you can download (automatically).
- Anyone who already pays before June 10 will only receive it on June 10.
- If you want to start the walk, click on this link. You can of course test it in advance.
- And from then on it goes without saying.
What do you need?
- A smartphone with Messenger installed (or via Facebook).
- Mobile Internet
- Possibly an external charger (highly recommended!)
Ask Botje yourself! Click here or send "Dag Botje" to the Bazaar Sidewalk Messenger.