Online Brassen - Beer and Cheese
Bazaar Trottoir wants to bring life to the brewery in your home. How? By making a selection in advance from a number of Belgian beers, having them delivered to your home and then telling all about the brewery and the beer online while we taste it together.
We do this together with Charlotte from Brewdelicious who, as a beer sommelier and brewer, knows a lot about beer. She will also tell you which flavors go well with the beer and how best to taste it. Bazaar Trottoir takes you back into the story of the brewery and the story behind the beer itself.
We keep it light and fun but immediately ensure that you can taste a responsible beer.
This event takes place online , via zoom and takes about an hour and a half. We will discuss and taste 3 beers.
If you cannot be there that evening, we will provide you with videos that you can watch afterwards so that you can still taste it with an explanation.
You can choose from several options:
- Package of our 3 beers that we will taste + 1 extra.
- Participation without beers - registration is necessary to receive the link.
You can choose from pick-up in Brussels (Regio Dansaert or South Station) or have it delivered to your door.
HOW TO ORDER
- Type of beer box
- Delivery or collection
- You can order up to one week in advance.
As soon as you place the order, you will receive all information for the event. If you do not receive a confirmation email, something went wrong, please contact email@example.com.
Schol, Valérie and Charlotte
Bazaar Sidewalk | Brewdelicious
- Pakket 4 verschillende bieren€25€250€0
- Package of 12 beers€40€400€0
- Home delivery€7.50€7.500€0
- Ophalen Vlaamsepoort€0€00€0
- Pick up Region South Station€0€00€0
- Deelname zonder bieren€8.50€8.500€0